How can we help you?
Dell EMC Isilon X410
Dell EMC Isilon X410 EMC® Isilon® scale-out storage solutions are designed for enterprises that want to manage their data, not their storage. Our storage systems are powerful yet simple to install, manage, and scale to virtually any size. And, unlike traditional enterprise storage, Isilon solutions stay simple no matter how much storage capacity is added, how much performance is required, or how business needs change in the future.
|Device Type:||NAS server|
|Drive Type||Flash SSDSATA|
|Maximum Usable Capacity||20.7 PB|
|Max Raw Capacity (Disk Drive)||20.7 P|
|Storage Processors (SPs)||Dual, 8-core Intel Xeon Processor|
|Disk Drive Capacity Options||1 TB, 2 TB, 3 TB or 4 TB|
|Capacity per Node||32 TB to 144 TB|
|Hard Drives per Node||30 to 36 (3.5″ 7200 RPM)|
|SSDs per Node||0 to 6 (400 GB or 800 GB SSD)|
|Self Encrypting Drive SSD Option (SED SSD)||800 GB|
|Self Encrypting Drive HDD Option (SED HDD)||3 TB (7200 RPM), 4 TB (7200 RPM)|
|System ECC Memory||32 GB to 256 GB|
|Number of Isilon Nodes per Cluster||3 to 144|
|Capacity per Cluster||108 TB to 20.7 PB|
|Front-End Networking||2 x Gigabit Ethernet and 2 x 10GE (SFP+ or twin-ax copper)|
|Network Interface||Isilon network interfaces support IEEE 802.3 standards for 10Gbps, 1Gbps, and 100Mbps network connectivity|
|Drive Controller||SATA-3, 6 Gb/s|
|Non-Volatile RAM (NVRAM)||2 GB|
|Infrastructure Networking||2 InfiniBand connections supporting DDR and QDR links|
- Simple storage management designed for ease of use
- Massive scalability of capacity and performance
- Unmatched efficiency to reduce costs
- Automated tiered storage to optimize resources
- Multiprotocol support to maximize operational flexibility
- Resilient data protection for a highly available environment
- Robust security and compliance options
How we save you money.
Dell EMC Isilon X410 maintenance
Like every business, you’re under constant pressure to get the best possible value out of your IT budget. You’re also keen to minimize your environmental impact. We support you in achieving your aims by:
- Cutting capital expenditure – It’s our job to extend the life of your servers and IT storage, delaying capital expenditure costs as long as possible while making sure your IT equipment is functioning perfectly, and performing without delays. Supplying parts as well as carrying out Dell EMC Isilon X410 maintenance, we deliver critical support long after the manufacturer’s responsibility comes to an end.
- Reducing operating costs – According to our calculations, our Dell EMC Isilon X410 storage maintenance saves our customers around 40% compared to the same service provided by manufacturers.
- Making environmental savings – It takes a huge amount of money to manufacture complex equipment, sometimes more than it uses during its entire lifetime. Extending its life, which is what our services can do, means you cut the impact by as much as a third. When you create virtual environments you cut the energy cost of running physical servers as well as the expense of new hardware, the power it consumes, the cooling it requires and the space it saves.
We protect business-critical systems – A choice of support to match your needs
- 24/7 support, 365 days a year.
- Four, eight and next business day support.
- Unique SLA support delivered to your exact specifications.
Supplying and installing Dell EMC Isilon X410 hardware upgrades
We specify, provide, fit and configure hardware upgrades no matter how old your equipment is, even if it was originally installed as long as three decades ago.